Sunday 8 January 2012



This is the first exercise we learnt and compared to the first video there are so any improvements that have been made. The first improvement i can see is that my arms look good and are in good alignment. At 0.03 you can see that i have really put effort into my fall and gone low down. At 0.08 you can see that i am really rolling up through my spine and neck. At 0.15 seconds you can see that i have lifted up so i am not crushing my ribs. When it gets to 0.20 seconds i continue the flow and movement and go down into a plank. I feel my plank is looking good as i am low and i have kept the whole of my back is flat. I then get up smoothly and hold still until the camera is off.
This is one of the best videos for improvements as we all know the technique well and are pushing ourselves to the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment