Wednesday 18 January 2012



This floor exercise i have progressed alot from the very begining. At the very begining you can see that my attiude has improved but this still needs alot of work, i need to arch my back more and not look like my arms are slopping straight down. At 0.03 seconds you can see that i am mid way through rotating my head, and you can see that i have really used heavy energy in my head really thought about getting the full circle. At 0.08 seconds you can see that when arching over i have got a goo arch in my back, really streching over with a good strong arm and legs are strong and pointed. This improves week by week and keeps looking better. At 0.19 seconds this attiude is really bad, i need to work on these for next lesson and improve them. By improving them i need to practice them and then focus on getting in to an attitude qiuckly as i think this is my main problem. Again whe rotating my head at 0.22 seconds i have rotated my head well and got as low as possible when doing this. at 0.24 you can see that this reaching position is really good, i have energy flowing and i am holding this position well. At 0.32 you can see that i have took great risk in throwing my lunge forwards and maybe even next week i could take greater risk and go beyond easy point.

No comments:

Post a Comment