Sunday 22 January 2012



 This fall and recovery exercise is most definatly the hardest technique to do, with ease and involves alot of core muscle, i find. At 0.01 seconds you can see me devanting, i feel going forwards is the hardest to to reduce this problem i need to work on my core muscles more. Also next lesson i will try and take a risk by going beyond the easy point. I then come back with a high leg, to improve this i should point my toes. At 0.04 seconds, i am falling to the side, i feel that this one has now become easy and i look like i have gone low so for next lesson again i will go further than this. At 0.05 seconds i am suspending back to the orginal position, i feel this is a good suspention and leg is high and toe is pointed. At 0.07 seconds i have fell back, i have a good arch in my back and i am leaning back well. We then do this again and you can see that i go beyond easy point and strech back even more and take risks. When recovering i do this quickly as i begin to lose my balance so this is a target for next time we do this technique. At 0.13 seconds you can see that i have great hight in my leg and have pointed toes. At this moment i also held great suspenion to then lead on to a good fall posistion were i was low but could have been lower. At 0.17 seconds we begin on the other leg. When i fall forwards i use greater risk this time but i still know that i can fall futher if i engage my core muscles more. Onwards from here you can see that all my kicks are good and have good hieght, all my falls are good also. One things to ake me look even ore better would be to point my toes on all kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment