Sunday 8 January 2012


At the very begining of this dance i feel my attitude position is good, but improvements would include alignment in my arms. When on the floor i feel that the twist of my neck and torso is good and has improved alot since the first time as i put more effort into it. At 0.06 seconds you can see that i am fully streching and reaching as far as i can. At 0.07 seconds i am keeping low to the floor but i could improve this further but going even lower. At 0.14 seconds i have a heavy full and have took risk in falling forward but i feel i could have a bigger lunge to make this look better. Again at 0.22 seconds the twisting of my torso and neck is good and i am taking risks and trusting myself more. At 0.24 second you can see that my leg is fully extented  and i am as low as possible. the second lunge at the end was a lot better than the first and again i was taking risks and falling heavly.

No comments:

Post a Comment