Tuesday 17 January 2012



In this video you can see that i have put my hair up and have reduced any risk that there was and fought about heath and saftey. At the very begining of the video you can see that my toe is well pointed, my leg is at a strong hold and i have kept my body upright. At 0.03 you can see that my rise is high, i have still kept and upright position and still have all balance. At 0.06 seconds i lift my leg, this is a high lift but my leg isnt very straight so next lesson i will think more about getting my leg straight and not so much hieght as i can build on this through out the weeks. Good suspention after lifting my leg. At 0.11 seconds you can see that have shown more of an extention in my leg and looks better than ast week. At 0.20 i am in first posisiton and i feel that my toes are pointed well but my leg could be more straight and look stronger. At 0.21 seconds again you can see that even in first posistion my rise is still good and is high and core is engaged. At 0.24 seconds you can see that my leg is turnt out and toes are pointed well. at 0.28 seconds you can see that toes again are well pointed but it is obvious that my left leg isnt as strong as my right. at 0.31 seconds i put my heel up, it is well flexed and i am not leaning backwards as uch as last week. At 0.31 i am pushing my leg outwards and it is pushed out well and toes are pointed. When raising i have kept my balance centeral and i am again high on my toes. When kicking outwards i lose my balance a little bit so next lesson i need to concentrate on keeping my balance.

Throughout this lesson i have improved alot since last lesson and even more since my first lesson, now i have alot more softness but i know when i have to be sharpe with my movements and i never had this when i first started this technique.

Improvements that still need to be made are using resistance in tongu's and have higher energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment