Tuesday 17 January 2012



In this video my perforance if very accurate, this is because i have got my hair down therefore this effected y performance. Also i wasnt very safe as by having my hair down this could also run into a health and safety issue. But from this video you can see that there are still improvements i have made from last week. At 0.05 seconds when putting my arms in to alignment i did it with a soft move and my arms are in good alignment. At 0.06 seconds i lift out of my torso to do atilt so i am not crushing my ribs and keep my arms in good alignment. At 0.10 seconds you can see i am coming back up working through my spine and leaving head dropped till last. After this i then again softly put my arms back in alignment. This is an iprovement from last week. When going down at 0.13 seconds i use heavy energy and go down forcefully and also take a risk in going down this much. This is a another improveent fro last week. At 0.19 seconds i tilt the wrong way so next time i need to go the right way and know my directions. At 0.28 seconds i show a good plank and i am still low. And after this when coing up again i work through the spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment