Monday 9 January 2012



From this video you can see that i am on form and ready to start the dance in perfect kit. At the begining of this video i throw my arm backwards and bring it round to the front of me, you can see that when i throw my arm i use heavy energy and also keep it very straight till i bring it infront of me. One thing i could do to make this look better is follow my arm with my head. When bringing my arm down slowly i can see that i keep the softness there until i then use heavy energy again and throw my arm round till it turns me round. When turning at 0.03 seconds you can see that i bring my leg up but i feel i can make this alot better by bringing it higher and make it look neater by brining it to my leg and pointing my toes. At 0.06 seconds you cannot really see me but i know that i really threw myself, still controlling myself, and made this look really good. At 0.11 seconds i started turning before everyone else so i need to be in time with the others. Also i feel that here i could have used more heavy energy. At 0.14 seconds i feel that i could have gone beyond the point of 'easy' and took more of a risk in going further. This is one of my targets for next lesson. At 0.16 seconds again when brining my arm down i feel that i kept this move really soft. After this move i again threw my arm using alot of heavy energy. At 0.23 seconds we arm spinning round with suspension, here i feel that i didnt spin round good as i just spun quickly and my leg is very low to the floor. to improve this i can spin lower and bring my leg out to add the effectiveness. I then forgot the next part so i next time i need to rememeber it. At 0.035 seconds you can see that i am on my toes and have realy tried to get at high as possible and keep a straight back. At 0.331 seconds i have slid across the floor to get up, i feel that this looked really good and i have kept low to the floor with one of my legs keept straight, i have also kept my arm straight up in the air so it looks good.
On this dance i have definatley improved alot since the very beggining, there is one part i forgot in this video but other than that i have really improved. You can see that im not affraid to take risks and i use alot of heavy energy when throwing my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment