Sunday 22 January 2012



In this video we added a new part on to the dance, you can see clearly the parts we knew and the parts that were knew to us. I dont feel that this is one if my strongest videos and i forget a few parts but there are some strong parts in there.
At the begining you can see that i am using heavy energy and following my hand round to make this look better. I then softly bring my hand down in front of my face, then at 0.07 seconds i sharply throw it away spin round and walk. We the brush forward at 0.10 second bring our leg up, i feel the walk before this shows good suspention and i show heavy energy when pushing forwards. at 0.14 seconds we spin, this is good suspntion for not knowing whats going to happen next, to make this look better and neater i need to bring my leg in and make me foot touch my knee. At 0.15 seconds we then do a fall and recovery, this is good as i fall low, but for the second fall i could fall lower. After using that heavy energy i then bring my hand slowly and softly downwards. At 0.19 seconds heavy energy then picks up again as we throw our arm to our hand and the throw it back. we then do a stern walk diagnally across to then lift out leg up. At 0.23 seconds you can see that my eg has great height but i do not hod the suspention for very long so to make this more effective i coud hold the suspention for longer and also curve my stomache in more. At 0.26 seconds we then go into a turn, i need to lift my leg more and greater suspention. At 0.28 i then do a tilt i feel this tilt looks good. At 0.30 seconds i then roll the wrong way to the others so i am a little behind on this bit. At 0.40 the new bit we had learnt has started and at this point i am spinning, i feel what where my arms are out it is giving me more balance, also my body is upright. I then forget to slide as it is only new to me, so i just go down onto my knees. When on my knees i then use heavy energy and drop down to the side, this is then followed on by my torso circling round, at 0.46 you can see this, i am low down but to make this look better i coud have a flat back. at 0.48 seconds we then go onto the out side with legs in the air, i did not find this easy but i stil tried to do it, to make this better i just have to practice it. At 0.51 seconds we are performing a movement like a handstand, you can see that i did this well but to look better i coud point my toes. Then at the ending i need to come up through the spine and slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment