Sunday 8 January 2012



At 0.02 seconds i have a good parallel position but i need to enagage my core more to make me look better and more professinal. At 0.05 seconds my leg looks strong and i have good pointed toes. At 0.08 seconds the ball of my foot is off the floor and my toes are up pointing to the ceiling. 0.10 seconds my leg is up and bent passed my knee, toes are pointed and my leg that is straight is at strong hold. At 0.11 i have a good suspension hold and i am up on my toes. At 0.15 seconds my toes are again pointed well and looks strong, this time my core is more engaged. At 0.16 we lifted, i am on my toes and lifted high and head it held up. At 0.19 my leg is bent, again my toes are pointed and his high. My shoulders are look really forward i need to bring them up. 0.22 seconds my 1st position is good. At 0.26 we lifted in first position, my core is well engaged and y feet are high off the floor and legs are strong. At 0.29 i have lifted my leg and you can see that i have losed my balance i need to improve this. At 0.34 i a look straight my toe is we pointed but i need to make my leg stronger as it doesnt look strong at this point. At 0.37 i put i foot upwards but i push out my bum i need to improve this and continue to stand up right. At 0.38 seconds i put my leg out, my toes are well pointed i just need to continue to keep my balance centre. And at the end i forget the suspension so i need to remember to always do the suspension

No comments:

Post a Comment